Our website may use navigation tracking tools through the same and IP address of the recipient of the service, in order to improve and guarantee the provision of services and the technical functioning of the same. The consent for the processing of your data for the purposes described in this section will be understood as provided through the marking of the corresponding box provided for this purpose on our website.
Cookies are small files that websites store in your browser to facilitate or sometimes guarantee the proper functioning of the site, or to collect analytical information.
Types of Cookies you'll find in our online store
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way in which it uses its equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
|TYPES OF COOKIES|
|DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM||Own cookies||They are those that are collected by the publisher himself to provide the service requested by the user.|
|Third-party cookies||They are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered their own.|
|DEPENDING ON HOW LONG THEY STAY ON||Session cookies||They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.|
|Persistent cookies||They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained, will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.|
|ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE||Technical cookies||They are necessary for the correct navigation of the web.|
|Personalization cookies||They allow the user the features (language) for browsing the website|
|Analysis cookies||They allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation carried out by the user, in order to keep track of the use of the website as well as to perform statistics of the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.|
|Advertising cookies||They allow the publisher to include advertising spaces on the web, depending on the content of the website itself.|
|Behavioral advertising cookies||They allow the publisher to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits.|
In accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), PEQUESYBEBES informs of the cookies used on our website:
|TYPES OF COOKIES|
|Own cookies||Third-party cookies||Session cookies||Persistent cookies|
|Behavioral advertising cookies|
Peques Y Bebes uses its own (technical) cookies necessary to:
• browsing your website. (Cookie used - PHPSESSID)
• cookie acceptance message control - notice (Cookie used - peadingCookie)
Own cookies (customization) are also used necessary to:
• display web content in different languages. (Cookie used - _icl_visitor_lang_js and _icl_current_language)
It also uses third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics cookies. We use the following cookies: __utmt / __utma /__utmc /__utmb /__utmz / __zlcmid / __zlcprivacy / __ar_v4. Provider: Google Inc. 1600 Amphiteatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 (USA). U.S.A.). The analytics cookies on this page are provided by the Google Analytics service owned by Google Inc. https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
• It also uses Youtube cookies to display videos of its products and services from this platform. Obtaining statistical data to view the videos provided. Without obtaining personal data from users. YouTube cookies on this page are provided by Google Inc. http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
• Zopim Chat: Allows us through chat to support and resolve doubts directly to customers and users of the website https://www.zopim.com
Cookie Name: __zlcid . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Origin: Zopim Cookie function: Used to maintain a chat session. It is a cookie strictly necessary for the use of chat.
Cookie Name: __zlcmid . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Origin: Zopim Cookie function: Used to maintain a chat session. It is a cookie strictly necessary for the use of chat.
Cookie Name: __zlcstore . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Origin: Zopim Cookie function: Used to maintain a chat session. It is a cookie strictly necessary for the use of chat.
Cookie Name: __cfduid . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Origin: Zopim Cookie function: Used to identify the zopim chat user.
• To know the opinion of our customers, we use the services of eKomi (www.ekomi.es). eKomi does not receive any personally identifiable information from the end customer from the company database through the installed interface. Only one anonymous order transaction ID will be transmitted. In the event that eKomi is providing the e-valuation invitation delivery service by email, or has to obtain personal information for other justifiable reasons, the necessary personal information will be transmitted and used exclusively for this purpose. After the retention period provided by law, this data will be erased.
eKomi uses so-called "Cookies", so that your server can distinguish the parameters of the code from our website, allowing us an automatic and more comfortable connection.
Likewise, PEQUES Y BEBES informs the user that he/she has the possibility to configure his browser so that he/she is informed of the reception of cookies, and may, if he wishes, prevent them from being installed on his hard drive.
Below we provide you with links from various browsers, through which you can make such settings:
Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Operate from here:http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html